Monday 26 February 2018

My First Moo Products Review


Moobusinesscardbox

 As it is early days with my artistic freelance career one of my objectives is to keep my expenses low. I was in need of promotional products, so I researched a few printing shops and online stores. I came across Moo.

This online design printing store is stylish and very appealing. Sign-up and apply because they offer a sample pack of some their business cards. 

Moobusinesscardsopenbox

I do like the foil business cards in the free pack however, I knew I could not afford this at first, so I researched what was in my budget and ideal for my illustration needs. 

You can start designing your business cards right away and utilise the save button to your advantage. This gives you time to create more work, edit and resize your designs to place in the designated space areas on the business cards. I love this feature! 

Whilst I was working on more illustrations and artwork to add the design slots I received an email with a discount I could apply to my business cards. This is valuable! Take advantage of great offers like this to help keep your business expenses low on promotional tools. Plus, by going for the cheaper option it is a great way to test the service out.

moobusinesscardsfrontandback

I went for the Matte Laminate Business Cards with space for fifty designs. I chose my best and diverse designs for the front of the cards and then for the back I kept my brand name, keywords relating to my business and links to my website, social media and email organised as simple as possible for a well-balanced composition. There are quite a few delivery options, so I opted for standard delivery as I was in no rush. 

The package arrived on time and fitted well through the letterbox. No waiting around for the delivery person!
Inside was a rectangle slide box that holds my business cards neatly, organised and compact, making it easy to carry around and hand out to potential clients. Check out my business Moo promotional materials in the images provided.

moobusinessacrdsspreadout

Once I have run out I will upgrade my business cards and take more advantage of the design spaces with my next order batch. I am thinking the Letterpress or the Gold Foil Business Cards.

I also highly recommend investing in the Moo stickers. It was an affordable treat for my freelance business. I uploaded my logo brand name in black and white and ordered them in soft rounded square stickers. These are a nice touch to the back of my cello bags for packaging up orders for my online stores. The sticker pack is an excellent and low priced promotional item for marketing your business.

moostickerbook

Take a look for yourself and browse the vast array of options that Moo.com has to offer. Here is a referral code for your new Moo promotional materials enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment